DEI Commitment Stir PR Ltd
We are committed to evolving, growing, and shifting for the better. When we open ourselves up to learning, discussing, and engaging, we open ourselves up to a future that is more sustainable, equitable, and just.
Racism, homophobia, ableism, misogyny, transphobia and other biases still show up in every corner of our society, systems and workplaces today. We acknowledge that only through greater diversity, equity and inclusion can we attempt to bring the voices, ideas, cultures, and concerns of those historically marginalised to the centre and play our part.
We acknowledge our responsibility to create a safe, fair and equitable workplace. We acknowledge the importance of listening and learning as well as accountability, to create lasting impacts and measurable results from an organisational standpoint.
Stir PR commits to:
- 1. Listening to our DEI partners and employees to foster a culture of inclusivity and elevate new voices inside and outside of our business.
- 2. Create an inclusive, safe and equitable workplace for people from all backgrounds and lived experienced.
- 3. To hold senior management and leaders accountable for this journey through their participation in further training and development and sharing and implementing fair and equitable business practices.
- 4. To enact the relevant system changes required to interrupt systemic and implicit biases and create sustainable and transformational change in our organisation.
- 5. To create lasting partnerships with D&I partners that encourages open communication, transparency, growth and opportunities.
Being an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This policy applies to all employment practices including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring. We do not discriminate based upon race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, age, marital status, or pregnancy.